Beijing, June 12th – 14th, 2019
In the framework of the collaboration with the Chinese Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE), the Italian Ministry of Environment, Land and Sea (IMELS) will invite targeted Italian companies in the field of
- Water Pollution Prevention and Control;
- Air Pollution Prevention and Control;
- Solid Waste Treatment and Disposal;
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation;
- Environmental Monitoring;
- Green Energy and Energy Efficiency
to join the 17th China International Environmental Protection Exhibition & Conference (CIEPEC) that will be held in Beijing from June 12th to 14th, 2019.
Sponsored activities will cover:
- Participation to the China International Environmental Protection Exhibition & Conference (CIEPEC) with exhibition desk/booth;
- B2B meetings with selected Chinese and international companies;
- Book catalogue listing the Italian companies attending the exhibition
CIEPEC - China International Environmental Protection Exhibition and Conference, is a biennial event, sponsored by the Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) and organized by China Association of Environmental Industry (CAEPI). CIEPEC has been successfully held since 1986. It is the most influential environment exhibition in China with the largest scale, and widely recognized by domestic and overseas professionals. Famed as the best gateway to understand and enter into the Chinese market, CIEPEC builds a bridge for domestic and overseas professionals, suppliers and users to meet each other. In the past 28 years, CIEPEC, who led Chinese environment market to the world, witnessed the development of Chinese environment industry.
The initiative is intended to promote Italian technologies, equipment and services related to Water Pollution Prevention and Control; Air Pollution Prevention and Control; Solid Waste Treatment and Disposal; Soil and Groundwater Remediation; Environmental
Monitoring, as well as energy efficiency, in particular the initiative aims to:
- Introduce Italian newest trend on the areas of Water Pollution Prevention and Control; Air Pollution Prevention and Control; Solid Waste Treatment and Disposal; Soil and Groundwater Remediation; Environmental Monitoring and Energy efficiency to display advanced technologies, products and services which could best suit Chinese needs;
- Promote the export of innovative Italian technologies, products and services to China and help enterprises to penetrate the Chinese market;
- Introduce Chinese enterprises to the investments opportunity in Italy and assist them in penetrating Italian market;
- Discuss business cooperation models among Italian and Chinese enterprises to realize a win-win situation and foster a green growth of both countries.
Location: Beijing - People's Republic of China
Practical/Logistic information will be provided upon application
Expression of interest to be sent by e-mail within 5th of April, 2019 to:
Application Form (Download)